About the Company
You will be working for a company with over 35,000 employees and subcontractors across Australia and New Zealand. The company provides services that keep infrastructure working in our communities. Services include design, minor capital works, maintenance, facilities management, and asset management.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Facilities Manager will be delivering facilities management services to nominated entities and undertake annual inspections, develop relationships, and prepare data to contribute to the annual property plans. This includes:
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring all required maintenance plans for routine works
- Managing effective communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution with all stakeholders
- Ensure work is completed in timely manner, and sites are safe and compliant for the duration of lease
- Organise soft services including Security, Waste Management, Cleaning, Sanitary, etc
You must have experience in maintenance engineering, facilities management, and asset maintenance. Working knowledge of WH&S and exposure to Facilities Management Systems is also a must have. Although you do not need formal qualifications in property services, they may be beneficial. Candidates will need to be able to undertake a Police Check.
It is necessary for our prospective Facilities Manager to possess the necessary skills and experience to transition into their role smoothly. These include:
- Communication - Ensure reliable and relevant information is provided to all stakeholders
- Teamwork - The ability to work as a member of a team
- Customer Service - Building long term and trustful relationships
Based in Melbourne, you will be setting up 12-15 new sites. Direct report will be a Senior Facilities Manager.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information, please reach out to the Accounting and Finance Team at ManpowerGroup.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 3 9253 9815
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856