This reputable and continually growing market leader is highly regarded in their industry. They are one of the largest in their sector and have operations spanning the globe. Their products are always in demand and they are regarded for the engineering, precision and quality. They are currently seeking to appoint a talented Finance Manager to lead a team of six technically astute Financial Accountants.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will lead a team in an exceptionally busy role with a wide variety of tasks. These may include, but not be limited to:-
- Accurate, timely preparation of the regional financial data along with submitting monthly financials into the global consolidation system, including the analysis of key variances to plan/forecast.
- Support the preparation, interpretation and presentation of financial analyses, including the monthly business report, balance sheet and cash flow, and management of the company's working capital.
- Manage financial compliance including Sarbanes Oxley compliance controls documentation, internal controls framework and minimum control standards from Corporate (US)
- Manage financial compliance with all local bodies, including Financial Statements, Tax returns, transfer pricing, etc.
- Continually build and improve the Monthly Financial Reporting to Corporate including Intercompany reconciliations, Cashflow forecasting
- Continually build and improve the monthly Financial Reporting, including managing the close process ensuring accuracy and timelines of reported information, Journal entry preparation / approval, reconcile balance sheet accounts, working with Operations Senior Analyst to manage Inventory and dating stock analysis, Cash conversion cycle and working capital management
- Provide quarterly Balance Sheet / working capital and Cash Flow forecasts, including commentary and assist the Head of Finance with the quarterly forecast and annual budget process
- Identify, evaluate and implement process improvement opportunities including system development and enhancement projects
- You will be an experience people leader, with broad Finance & Accounting skills with specific expertise in technical reporting.
- Due to the international nature of the role, its desirable if you are bilingual and/or can speak an international language
- You are a great communicator and enjoy building relationships and collaboration
- You are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, and are not afraid of resolving problems
- You bring excellent problem-solving skills including a high level of conceptual and analytical ability with a focus on building and explaining financial capability.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified CPA/CA
- Commercial experience with a background ideally from a Big 4 (or Tier 2) chartered firm (or if you are currently a Senior Manager in Big 4)
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and relevant tax and statutory requirements
- In depth experience of monthly management reporting, P&L reporting, cost review, MIS, performance reporting
- Maintenance of the monthly business management pack and development of the strategic plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence
- Proven experience in policy writing and risk assessment
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of integrity, honesty, commitment, and responsibility
What's on offer?
- Professional Development and Career Progression Opportunities within a large global organisation
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856