Manpower is pleased to be partnering with Fenner Conveyors as they look for their new Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will be responsible for providing efficient and effective accounting expertise to the organisation, with a key focus on the development of the corporate accounting function to achieve the business' financial objectives.
Fenner Conveyors, a Michelin Group Company, they are world leaders in providing engineered conveyor solutions for the mining and industrial sectors. Operating 3 manufacturing sites, 16 Service Branches as well as Engineering Design & Fabrication facilities across 23 sites nationally. The Group currently employs over 1200 people.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for leading, planning, execution and delivery of all aspects of statutory financial reporting, whilst playing a pivotal role providing financial analysis to support accurate budgeting and forecasting.
Managing a team of three, the Finance Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Supporting three revenue streams;
- Product Sales
- Analysing budget and forecast reports, ensuring the data is accurate to support key business decisions;
- for individual locations
- to support statutory report writing and future analysis
- Assisting with the annual budget process and reporting
- Preparation of operational forecasts and financial reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the general ledger, bank reconciliation and journals
- Handling foreign exchange coverage and reporting
- Providing recommendations for process improvement and business strategy
- Managing, mentoring and supporting a team of three Accountants with training and development opportunities
- Workforce planning and setting performance objectives
- Ensuring strict compliance with company standards and policies are met
The role will suit a passionate Finance professional with demonstrated experience in managing a small team of like minded individuals across; multiple revenue streams, analysis, budgeting, process improvement and innovation. An effective communicator with superb soft skills will have the opportunity to work with an engaged stakeholder group in a collaborative environment.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a 'Big 4' accounting firm
- Previous experience in manufacturing, engineering or related heavy industry.
- CA / CPA Qualified
- 5+ years accounting experience, with 2 years in a management or a leadership role
- The ability to create, understand and analyse financial reports
- Experience analysing budgets and forecast reports
- The ability to identify opportunities to increase profitability
- The ability to build sound relationships with stakeholders, and business partnering experience based on trust.
- Strong ERP experience, preferably Epicor
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A keen eye for problem solving and providing effective solutions
You will be surrounded by a highly technical and commercially astute peer group in an environment that offers career development and progression. Working across a variety of different activities, you will be provided with a collaborative space to grow and develop with like minded colleagues who share the same values for success.
To make an application, please click the APPLY button below, or for more information contact Seb Newton at
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856