- Build the safety culture on site
- Fast paced and highly rewarding environment
- Based in Edinburgh SA
Our client is one of Australia's leading organisations and household names. They are an organisation who truly support safety and deliver strong safety results and culture through innovative programs and solutions.
Their high calibre operational leadership team see safety as core to how they run their operations, and as such an opportunity has arisen for an energetic and passionate Health and Safety Advisor to commence at one of their award winning Distribution Centres.
This role will partner with site and business operations managers, with responsibility for providing specialist and practical Health & Safety advice. Fundamental to this role is the requirement to build and sustain a positive culture across a diverse workforce while balancing safety with operational delivery.
To be successful you will bring the following:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, which are used to form strong relationships with operational managers and leaders in the business.
- Sound generalist safety skills giving you the ability to work independently
- Broad HSE knowledge, including investigations, risk management and auditing
- Previous exposure to working for a large best practise organisation will be highly advantageous
- Experience working within manufacturing, retail, warehousing or transport and logistics
- Formal qualifications in HSE/WHS (Diploma minimum)
You will be required to bring your energetic and tenacious approach in order to influence at all levels, build rapport and demonstrate credibility quickly.
Are you looking to join a large and stable organisation that supports its employees, provides opportunities for growth and enjoys a well-established and reputable brand name? If you are a Health and Safety professional with the drive to succeed and prosper in a challenging role, then this may be the role for you.
Please apply online providing your resume in Word format. Alternatively, enquiries are welcome to Kirsten Romeo on 03 9663 5513.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1207
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).