- 12 month contract
- APS 4 level
- Sydney CBD Location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department seeking an experienced HR Officer to support the People and Capability (P&C) team in the delivery and maintenance of high-quality position management and people data information in a complex organisational structure that includes APS, Common Law and Labour Hire Contractor personnel.
Applications close 29/11/2021
- Identify and implement ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Establishment-related processes and learning opportunities.
- Ensure workforce data is validated and HR reports are generated accurately and in a timely manner
- Contribute to HR projects and audits by drawing on information from multiple sources and analysing the data to draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent advice on moderately complex matters and be aware and responsive to emerging issues.
- Work autonomously under the general supervision of the Senior Advisor Establishment & Reporting, showing initiative and taking accountability for accurate completion of allocated tasks
- Manage Agency records, including the accurate actioning and processing of establishment and position variation requests; on boarding and exiting of personnel in SAP; and maintenance of a number of registers in accordance with work area policy and procedures.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance to the level of Baseline
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel desired)
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge around SAP and related systems or experience in position management (advantageous)
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856