- Set up your safety career in this diverse role
- Suitable for a graduate or 1-2 years experience in Safety
- Manufacturing environment in Northern suburbs of Melbourne
Our client is a truly unique organisation within the manufacturing sector. They are looking for someone who will bring energy and passion to their work and seeking to expand their expertise within Workplace Health and Safety.
This role is a perfect opportunity for an early career or entry level safety professional to get their foot in the door and grow and develop their career in WHS.
Reporting to the HSEQ Manager this position will responsible for providing WHS support, coordination and advice to the business.
You will support the continued roll-out of their online HSEQ Management System, validating the data as well as interpreting and analysing safety statistics. This role also champions the Wellbeing program and will support the HSEQ Manager with ongoing WHS projects.
To be successful you will bring:
- Understanding of and ability to research WHS legislation and codes of practice
- Analytical mindset and ability to read and interpret data to draw conclusions and trends
- Ability to develop and document systems and process of work
- 1-2 years in a safety role OR exposure to a professional workplace environment ideally within an operational/industrial environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Open minding and engaging personality - must be keen to build good working relationships
- Ideally undergraduate degree qualified in Safety or Diploma level minimum
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an early career safety professional to work within and learn from a team of passionate safety/HSE professionals. This role will help set up your career in Workplace Health and Safety!
Initial enquiries are welcome to Kirsten Romeo on 03 7000 1207 or Leighton Cantrill 03 7000 1212.
Alternatively, to apply online click on the appropriate link - please supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1207
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856