About the Company
Safesearch is working with an industry leading and innovative engineering, fabrication and construction company to engage an experienced HSE Officer. Based in Roxby Downs and servicing mines located in remote South Australia, they deploy their operations teams and mobile equipment to almost any site across Australia.
About the Role:
Reporting to and working closely with the HSE Manager, the objective of this role is to support the on-site WHS performance and develop and implement Quality Management plans. The HSE Officer will be responsible for:
- Supporting WHS performance in line with organisation's WHS Policy
- Developing, reviewing, and implementing all procedures and Management frameworks
- Prepare and deliver Toolbox Safety Talks
- Providing advice and information relating to goals and objectives of the organisation
- Hazard and Incident Management/Reporting/Investigation
- Undertaking planned Audits with a view to achieving and maintaining third party accreditation
- Environmental complaints and investigations
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum five years' experience in a HSE role
- Minimum Certificate IV in WHS or higher - Cert IV Training & Assessment & ICAM Investigation certificate highly desirable
- Sound change management skills
- Ability to FIFO on either a 5-2 or a 10-4 roster
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong commitment to safety principals
- Detail oriented, able to work and make critical decisions under pressure
- Competitive salary package with accommodation and car provided
- Flexible roster 5-2 or 10-4 FIFO
- Fantastic work culture
- A supportive workforce with coaching and development opportunities
How to apply:
If you are keen to be a part of a highly motivated team that values an individual's diversity and supports career growth and development, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856