IT Training Manager / Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for driving business growth by developing new business or new ways to grow clients Education Services business. Leads the Deal Pursuit in preparing and communicating the customer business case/proposal for emerging markets, existing markets, and specific deals. Devises and executes a growth plan that meets business goals for clients Education Services including accountability for achieving revenue & order targets. Builds high-quality funnels that generate customer demand in partnership.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand the local key training centres and their offerings
- Select and evaluate the strategic local Training Centres/partners
- Perform research, analysis and identify the local training market requirement and popular training demand
- Understand training offerings, delivery capabilities and work with in-country & region team to define the list of New Training Content to promote locally
- Engage, participate, pursue and customised Education Solutions
- Build and track end to end the Education pipelines
- Should have strong training business acumen
- 5+ years of Experience in a leadership role within the IT training industry is a must
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans
- Marketing, operations and training delivery experience
- Experience in managing P&L: Able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Be a collegiate member of the team and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing
- Able to do market research and analysis, develop short-term local market strategy, identify and establish strategic partnerships
If this sounds interesting, apply now for more details !
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856