- Understand business requirements and translate into development delivery tasks
- Java development to coding standards including bank & industry standard patterns and practices
- Thorough unit test coverage, Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
- Code documentation
- Peer code reviews
- Contribute to support issues where required
- Active in Agile meetings when required for planning, retrospectives
- Must have Java 7+ experience
- 3 Year + Java development experience
- Hands on experience with CI/CD (Jenkins/Docker, Kubernetes)
- Testing experience, front end, back end, integration and end to end
- Detailed knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- High performance code and performance tuning
- Knowledge of JMS / messaging, queues and topics
- Secure Coding practices
- Exposure with Front End - Angular or any other JS library
If you have relevant skills and experience lets connect to discuss more! Apply now !
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856