About the company
An Australian-owned company with a 130-year history, our client is dedicated to ensuring uninterrupted lives and businesses in a period of global uncertainty. Operating across road, rail, air, and sea, they offer seamless transport, logistics, and business solutions in Australia and New Zealand. They recognise that keeping their employees happy and growing is an essential part of a successful business model.
Our clients have recently secured deals with outside investment and key partners, worth over $1.8 billion, to ensure a smooth, successful, and sustainable business, continually growing and improving across Australia and NZ.
About the role
As the Team Leader in the Regency Park workshop, you'll lead a group of Diesel Mechanics in the servicing, maintenance and repairs of a fleet of trucks and trailers. Monitor necessary works from end-to-end, from job allocation to final inspections and sign off. Help to train and motivate fellow Mechanics and cement yourself as a knowledgeable and respected member of the team. Your leadership ability will translate directly to workshop efficiency and success.
- 15% Superannuation
- Monday to Friday day shifts
- Hands-on leadership duties
- Work for a national leader in their field
- Professional growth with lots of room to step into other opportunities
- Leading the local workshop team
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs on a fleet of trucks and trailers
- Job allocation
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Ensuring a clean and safe workspace
- Inspections and supervision of work
Key selection criteria
- Automotive trade certificate in Heavy Vehicles, Diesel, Mobile Plant or similar
- 4+ years' experience with heavy vehicles and trailers
- 1+ years' experience in a similar leadership position
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to train and delegate work
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via SEEK or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856