We are actively engaged with our state Government client who are looking for multiple Library Services Officers on contract basis.
Permanent residents are eligible to apply
What to expect:
- Act as first point of contact in the libraries and provide excellent, pro-active customer service.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end customer service and resolution of customer queries and complaints.
- Ability to take leadership role in safety critical and evacuation situations
- Promote Libraries services and programs, and inform customers of library resources and community services and programs relevant to their needs.
- Support and educate customers in a range of current and emerging technologies.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement, community engagement and lifelong learning initiatives.
- Demonstrated high quality customer service skills.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptive in emergency response situation as well as being able to manage conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in:
- Reading, literature and literacy.
- Local community needs and interests, current affairs and popular culture.
- Personal commitment to lifelong learning.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in using and promoting current and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to workplace respect, equity and diversity Framework, workplace health and safety best practice and industrial democracy principles and practices.
- Recognised qualifications in library and information studies OR a related discipline (as defined by ALIA) would be an advantage OR relevant work experience in an environment such as retail or hospitality.
- Must be available to work regular weekend and evening shifts and full day availability 9-5:36
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856