- Temp to Perm Role
- Located in Wingfield, SA
- $38.00 - $39.00p/h plus penalties
Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
Our client, a proudly Australian company, with a reputation on being one of the world's leading international valve manufacturers is seeking the services of a Maintenance Fitter for their high-tech facility in Wingfield. Monday to Friday 7am - 3:00pm. You will be eligible to go permanent after 6 months
- Experience in maintenance fitting and Welding
- Service all existing machinery, troubleshoot faults
- Carryout fabrication & machining works as required.
- Reading and following mechanical drawings/ diagrams
- Plan, Develop and implement schedules for mechanical maintenance
- An understanding on pipework, pumps, valves, and heat exchanges
- Hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Cutting, Welding & Grinding steel
- Fault finding and testing of electrical equipment would be desirable but a necessity
You must currently hold the following tickets/licences:
- Australian Trade Recognised Certificate III or IV - Fitter Qualification with a minimum of 3 years trade experience or similar
- Forklift Licence would be an advantage
This role will suit those who are seeking stability of employment. Previous experience in a similar role is required. The client offers great working conditions. The successful candidate must be reliable and able to turn up for work on time.
If your experience matches the above criteria, and you are willing to undergo a premedical with Drug and Alcohol screening, please apply. Please note only shortlisted applicants for the role will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856