An exciting opportunity to join a global cloud-based customer relationship management platform has recently made itself available. Our client provides customer service, marketing automation, analytic, and application development focused enterprise applications.
This 12-month contract is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Community Marketing / Member Engagement Manager to take the lead in growing the world's premiere community for marketing executives.
You will help to grow the executive networking community by making it as easy as possible for these busy executives to get and stay engaged with their peers. You will work closely with all members of community to drive awareness of your program across channels (including social, events, digital), ensuring our executive customers understand the value of this community and have different opportunities to participate.
- Lead generation and prospecting. Develop and implement a marketing plan using creative strategies to identifying, attract and recruit new members through, but not limited to, LinkedIn, personal connections, and member connections.
- Vetting prospects and leads to make sure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Introductory onboarding calls. Having an introduction call with every prospect about the community, giving them an overview of all the benefits.
- Develop personal relationships with the members in their region through dinners, summits, personal calls, emails, and texts. Introduce them to other members in their space or with similar backgrounds.
- Discover the Members' relevant expertise and passion.
- Planning and attending member dinners in your region to help build those relationships mentioned in the points above. Works with the Events Manager at HQ to creating compelling agendas for the dinners and source potential speakers.
- Driving registration/attendance to all events. Emailing, calling texting, and sending LinkedIn invitations and registration reminders at an appropriate cadence.
- Outreach during Member's life cycle including emails emphasizing all the community has to offer at the 3-month, 6-month, 9-month milestones.
- Using technology to track and log Member Engagement so the Director of Member Engagement
- 5+ years experience in a Community Management, Member Engagement, or other customer-facing role.
- Need to be able to track marketing topics and what's important to senior marketing executives
- Marketing experience with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in a soft-sales environment acquiring new relationships and generating leads
- High energy and stamina so that you can bring great enthusiasm to your work
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Experience and expertise in engaging with C-Level executives is preferred
- Good technical understanding, ability to pick up new tools quickly
- A team player, but willing to take charge
+ 61 2 9263 8690
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856