- VPS5 level role
- ASAP start
- 6-month contract with potential to extend
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a Mental Health & Wellbeing Specialist to join the P&C team. As a key member of the team, you will provide technical support and advice to enable the delivery of the department's Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
This is an initial 6-month contract, with high potential to extend well into 2022.
What to expect:
This position will lead health promotions and initiatives, with a key focus on mental health.
- Develop contemporary mental health initiatives and stress prevention strategies and resources for employees and the VPS
- Plan and lead the facilitation of seminars and workshops that increase mental health and wellbeing literacy and capability
- Be a point of support and referral on related topics such as bullying prevention
- Develop strategies for the Department and agencies within the Victorian Government
- Monitor, analyse and interpret key wellbeing data streams to review strategy and provide responsive and meaningful wellbeing solutions
- Communicate wellbeing outcomes to business leaders, including reporting to the board
- Responsible for communication of programs or events and liaising with providers
- You have expertise in current evidence based mental health and wellbeing strategies, particularly in organisational health policy and research.
- You have a proven ability to integrate mental health and wellbeing good practice into psychological safety, organisational health and/or employer duty of care frameworks and approaches.
- You have experience in producing detailed project plans where objectives are clearly defined and action steps for achieving them are clearly specified
- You are confident with drafting new policies, enjoy researching and analysing information to identify policy issues and can work with all stakeholders (internal/external) on policy development
- Whilst not mandatory, registration with AHPRA will be highly regarded
Applications close September 28, 2021.
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856