Position: OpenShift Developer
Location: Remote/ preferred Canberra
Duration: 12 months contract with possible extension
Mandatory Requirements and Skills:
* Experience with OpenShift and other Red Hat technologies, such Ansible, JBoss and Fuse.
* Strong experience in Kubernetes, and different Cloud implementations, such as AKS, EKS.
* Experience with IaaS & PaaS across Multiple Cloud providers (AWS, Azure).
* Experience with application development and modernization using microservices and APIs.
* Knowledge of application architecture (application servers, integration patterns, microservices, JEE, CI / CD, build management etc.)
* Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with customers on a daily basis.
* Solid project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Experience with containerizations platforms, systems integration, application development and/or cloud-related solutions.
* Experience in an architecture leadership role in with containerizations platforms, systems integration, application development and/or cloud-related solutions type projects.
* Experience in technical consulting and / or cloud advisory.
* Experience in building cloud applications
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856