A major financial services company in Australia based in Milton. With recent major investment from the United States, the company is going through a large period of growth. With strong values of respect and integrity, this company works to deliver excellence and maintain a professional standard. This company prides itself on sustainability, community, innovation, and learning and development.
A position for a full-time permanent Payroll Manager has become available. As Payroll Manager you will be responsible for paying 450 employees across two awards on alternating fortnightly pay schedules. As Payroll Manager you will be working autonomously within the finance team, reporting directly to the Financial Controller. As the business matures, your team will build and grow. Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- End-to-end payroll for 450 staff across two awards
- Administer fortnightly alternate pay runs every week including bonuses, allowances, terminations and redundancies
- Ensure all payroll functions are executed accurately and in accordance with all policies and procedures
- Process all employee leave entitlements, redundancies and terminations
- Ensure all Workcover and GPPL payments are reconciled and paid to staff
- Provide accurate and timely processing of all payroll functions
- Maintain files for all new, existing, and changing employees
- Monthly reporting of employee attendance and costing, as well as year end and compliance reporting
- Review payroll information for compliance with all laws and regulations across multiple states
- Resolve any and all queries in a timely manner
- Ensure all information is kept secure, and identify and report any data related risks
- Ad hoc payroll management duties
As the successful Payroll Manager you will be passionate and experienced in payroll. You will have exceptional attention to detail and understand how to organise and prioritise your day. As Payroll Manager you will be able to communicate well and professionally when dealing with peers and colleagues, as well as in reporting. You will have a high level of respect for all stakeholders and will always show integrity in decision making. You will be committed to personal and professional development.
Skills & Experience
- Substantial experience as a Payroll Manager within a multi-state company
- High level communication skills and previous mentoring experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations as well as experience working across multiple awards
- Ability to implement and manage processes and software
- Australia-wide knowledge of Workcover, Payroll Tax and Superannuation requirements
- Experience with Sage MicroPay preferred
- Experience with HumanForce and Netsuite advantageous
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856