This well-known company is transforming business and making life simple. The company's services are fundamental to businesses operating in QLD and they genuinely foster loyalty and great satisfaction from their local and international clientele. They work with numerous well-known companies to enhance their performance and enable them to make commercially sound business decisions. The offices are amongst the best in Brisbane, with amenities and design that are cutting edge and extremely comfortable.
A position for a full-time permanent Payroll Manager has become available. As Payroll Manager you will be responsible for using Aurion to pay 130 employees across both fortnightly and monthly payruns. As Payroll Manager you will be working autonomously within the HR team, reporting directly to the HR Manager. Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Using Aurion to execute fortnightly and monthly payruns
- Being the point of contact between the business and Aurion
- Ensuring all payroll functions are executed accurately
- Maintaining accurate files for all new, existing, and changing employees
- Ensuring all information is kept up-to-date and secure, and identify and report any data related risks
- Communicating with all employees about any disputes or errors
- Implementing correct policies and procedures and ensuring all employees understand and follow these
- Analysing the payroll outsourcing system and ensuring its efficacy
- Process all employee leave entitlements, redundancies and terminations
- Provide accurate and timely processing of all payroll functions
- Resolve any and all queries in a timely manner
- Ad hoc HR duties
As the successful Payroll Manager you will be passionate and experienced in payroll. You will have exceptional attention to detail and understand how to organise and prioritise your day. As Payroll Manager you will be able to communicate well and professionally when dealing with peers and colleagues, as well as in reporting. You will have an analytical mind and be interested in developing the payroll process to its most effective. You will be committed to personal and professional development.
Skills & Experience
- Substantial payroll experience necessary
- Aurion experience preferred
- Experience with evaluation of payroll policies and procedures
- High-level communication skills with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856