Our client, a multinational organisation that provides infrastructure solutions and renewable energy projects that are sustainable across the globe. The mission of our client's organisation is to transition society towards a low-carbon environment, leading the change towards zero emissions. The last 12 months has seen this organisation grow and expand largely, resulting in this exciting Payroll Officer position.
This is your opportunity to join a global organisation with an established Finance team. The ideal candidate for this role will be well versed in end to end payroll. Duties include:
- New employees, terminations, redundancies etc.
- Variations to employment
- Third party payments
- Over payment Calculations
- Month end/reconciliations
- High volume processing including time sheet processing / T&A interaction
- Award/Contractual Interpretation
- Query management / resolution / Customer Service
The candidate we are looking for this Payroll Officer position will possess the following:
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team,
- High attention to detail / accuracy, ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions / know the boundaries of the role
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this Payroll Officer position, we are looking for the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a Payroll Officer position
- Chris 21 / iChris systems knowledge HIGHLY advantageous
- Workday and Kronos experience is good but not essential
- Relevant qualifications are an advantage
What's on Offer
Full time-permanent position with an organisation that is working towards a cleaner future for the planet with an attractive remuneration package. This position will be based in Port Melbourne.
If you think this sounds like your next career move, please submit your CV by clicking on the apply button or for more information, please reach out to the Accounting and Finance Team at ManpowerGroup.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 3 9253 9815
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856