A Leading Government Client based in Melbourne CBD is looking for a Performance Analyst. 12 months Fixed Term Contract role. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
Performance Analyst will be responsible to undertake analysis and reporting, including sophisticated analysis of survey results; undertake analysis that supports strategic and operational decision-making and policy-setting across the wider work unit; accommodate routine data requests and contribute to evidence translation; communicate findings of research and data analysis to key stakeholders; contribute to the development of new analytical products and research programs that provide actionable insights to inform the ongoing policy development; work with other members of the unit to improve the quality and accessibility of data across a number of internal and external sources; support the contracting management process and project management activities as required; contribute to the provision of advice aligned with Network sustainability and performance approach, including improvements.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Analysing data using standard tools (SQL, Access, Excel, SPSS, SAS, R and Power BI);
- Ensuring delivery of timely, accurate and high quality data products and reports.
- Research theory and practice including an understanding of the benefits of various research methods.
- The use of statistical and analytical software, including Excel, MS SQL, MS Analysis services or SAS.
- A broad understanding of tertiary education and training and associated state and Commonwealth skills and policy environments.
- Applying research methods to identify issues, trends, risks and requirements for policies, projects and initiatives.
- Undertake statistical and analytic projects to monitor Department progress against key outcomes including contributing to evidence translation, consult with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related field.
- Melbourne PR/Citizens only.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856