This reputable and continually growing market leader is Australia's leading and largest manufacturer of their product in the Southern Hemisphere. They are the largest in that sector and are known for utilising best practice processes and innovations to support continuous improvement, quality of service and success for the products they manufacturer. With over 330 staff, they run a fast-paced production line wherein their manufacturers endure physical and laborious roles.
They are currently seeking to appoint a talented Physiotherapist to join their team and provide support and consultation to all members of the team at the organisation.
Reporting to the Workplace Health and Safety Officer, you will lead the physiotherapy for all members of the team, whether they are office staff or manufacturers. You will provide physiotherapy for staff related to anything from the workplace, or outside of the workplace including sport, home, gym, etc.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to: -
- Pre-Medicals and Consultation
- Provide clinical services to staff within the organisation, including:
- Regular physio appointments
- Dry Needling
- Working with patients to maximise their physical potential
- Working with patients to restore movement and function
- Provide treatment integral to recovery for injury or illness
- Provide treatment related to sports injuries or injuries outside of the workplace for staff members
You will be an experienced and energetic Physiotherapist, with great communication skills and a willingness to provide the best service to your clients. You enjoy building relationships and collaboration, and want to work for a large organisation with a global company behind it (lot's of growth, change, and projects).
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified
- 3 + years' postgraduate experience in Physiotherapy
- Experience with workplace injuries and sports injuries desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport
- An individual who is passionate about developing and embedding best practice
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of integrity, honesty, commitment, and responsibility
What's on offer?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join an Industry Leader backed by a Global Company
- Excellent Company Benefits and Bonus's
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856