ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This State Government Agency is looking for a Product Owner reporting to the Product Director, this is an integral role to ensuring the delivery of significant platform upgrades including tools and operating environment.
You'll represent and balance the needs of customers together with business requirements to provide vision and direction to the delivery team that enables them to deliver the highest value product suite.
You will analyse customer feedback and the overall the performance of the product portfolio from a business, agency and client perspective to identify and prioritise enhancements to improve Service Victoria's products and the experience for customers.
The ideal candidate would be able to successfully demonstrate the following key skills:
Liaise with key stakeholders to identify and develop service reform opportunities to improve services for Victorian citizens.
- Represent and balance the needs of customers together with business requirements to provide vision and direction to the delivery team that enables them to deliver the highest value product suite.
- Analyse customer feedback and the overall the performance of the product portfolio from a business, agency and client perspective to identify and prioritise enhancements to improve Organisation's products and the experience for customers.
- Support the portfolio planning process to ensure alignment and clarity on the short and mid-term direction of the product portfolio
- Participate in all agile ceremonies, providing leadership to build the team's capability in Agile methodologies and capacity to deliver.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure scope, requirements and stories are clearly understood, documented and approved.
- Regularly liaise with representatives from Victorian Government agencies and departments to demonstrate latest product iterations to customers (pre-release) and gather feedback. Prioritise and communicate this feedback to the team.
- Support the User Acceptance Testing for products and work with internal business areas to ensure smooth market introduction.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT, Business or equivalent will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience/qualifications working with Agile methodologies and providing guidance and direction for teams.
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856