Our client is currently looking for an experienced Project Consulting - Systems Accountant to join the team on an ongoing, full-time basis. This opportunity is for a Project Consultant who possesses strong experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC. In this role you will be responsible for Consulting on Dynamic 365 BC Projects, implementing improvements in processes, building reports and improved system functionality and ensuring the integrity of financial data and processes through the organisations Finance Systems.
As the Project Consultant Systems Accountant, you will directly support the Associate Director, Commercial and Financial Planning and Analysis and collaborate with Finance and IT Application teams to maintain and improve systems and database. Working in a collaborative team, you will bring your expertise in delivering operational excellence and embedding process to drive improvements in processes and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of improved insights
- Streamlining reporting
- Working closely with all stakeholders to uncover key drivers of the business
- Utilise BI and data technologies to enhance business insights
- Apply strong technical knowledge on current ETL and BI processes and tools to create an efficient BI platform
- Perform regular analytical investigations
- Provide business cases to justify capital investments and identify business improvements
You will have experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC and be achievement-focused. You will thrive in an environment where beating challenging goals and solving problems effectively is required, and have a high energy and drive with a positive can-do attitude. You possess the ability to demonstrate assertiveness in your decision making and communicating with key stakeholders effectively.
Skills & Experience
- University degree in relevant accounting, business or commerce discipline
- Completed CA / CPA Program
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is essential
- Extensive experience as a Project Consultant or Systems Accountant
- Extensive experience of AASB and local market accounting standards.
- Advance knowledge in Finance systems and software/database development skills.
- Experience working in a large and complex organisation, in a Commercial Finance, General Finance or Financial Planning & Analysis team, or similar experience gained in a Chartered firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills, and a willingness to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong Excel skills including building and manipulating spreadsheet models
What's on Offer
- Join a reputable organisation with unlimited career opportunities
- Opportunity for an energetic and systems savvy professional to provide project consulting and systems expertise
- Competitive remuneration package
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the ManpowerGroup Finance & Accounting Brisbane office, or alternatively reach out on (07) 3407 3150.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856