This well-known company is transforming business and making life simple. The company's services are fundamental to businesses operating in QLD and they genuinely foster loyalty and great satisfaction from their local and international clientele. They work with numerous well-known companies to enhance their performance and enable them to make commercially sound business decisions. The offices are amongst the best in Brisbane, with amenities and design that are cutting edge and extremely comfortable. They are currently undergoing a significant period of transformation, and as such are looking for a Project Manager to join them in the Brisbane office on an initial 6 month contract.
The Project Manager will spearhead a program to transform technology infrastructure and other support services as the business goes through a transformation. As Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring projects run smoothly and reporting on their progress. The successful Project Manager will be responsible for negotiating and activating multiple supplier contracts. Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Assist with running the projects team and overseeing all projects
- Oversee IT system implementations, including launching IT support and in-house teams as needed
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including staff members, board members, and contractors
- Operationalising all changes including policies and processes, training and induction at all levels
- Manage multiple smaller projects and ensure timeliness and accuracy in all projects
- Reporting on progress to the senior leadership team and board as required
- Other ad hoc project work
As the successful Project Manager you will be experienced in managing projects. You will work strategically and have experience reporting on project progress to stakeholders. You will have excellent organisational and time management skills, and will be a highly punctual person. As the Project Manager you will have strong foundational project skills, like developing workplans and budgets. You will be passionate about projects and be looking to develop your career.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with developing charters, dashboards, risk registers, detailed workplans, and budgets
- Must have experience on Programs with multiple projects and streams of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience presenting updates to senior leadership and board members
- Microsoft Projects experience advantageous
What's On Offer
- Work for an internationally renowned company as they go through a significant transformation
- Join a truly collaborative and respectful culture
- Have the chance to grow and develop your career with opportunities for advancement and promotion
- Attractive remuneration
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856