A large Federal Agency is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a 12 month role. The Project Manager will require the ability to facilitate technical discussions to understand impact on project delivery and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
The key skills and experience required include:
- demonstrated experience in managing digital health projects in a multi-vendor environment, creating and managing integrated project schedules that align dependencies and deliverables, track progress and minimise project risk.
- ability to perform a leadership role and be responsible for defining and managing the requirements, scope and the end-to-end delivery of projects ensuring compliance with the Agency's project management framework, policies and procedures.
- high level stakeholder engagement skills and be able to understand, negotiate and resolve very complex, difficult, and/or sensitive issues that may arising within a project
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a higher clearance if required by the Agency
- Ability to obtain and maintain national police check.
- Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
Apply today or get in touch to learn more about this role!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856