- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- 5x Open Positions Available
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a dedicated project officer to join their organisation. They are currently looking for a project officer to undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation, and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of projects aligned to Directorate priorities.
- Undertake research and analysis and contribute to completion of projects aligned to Directorate priorities
- Assist with the implementation of project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans
- Update and collate documentation and records to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology
- Previous experience as a project coordinator or project officer
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience within the education sector is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856