- Federal Government Agency
- Full-time Opportunity
- Initial 12 month contract
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government Agency that is now looking for a dedicated project support officer to join their team. This person is accountable under limited direction to perform moderately complex to complex work that assists, supports, and enables projects activities across identified work areas within the Agency.
- Support the research and management of the agency's data Project.
- Organise the project, its workflow, collaborate, and making independent decisions relating to an area of responsibility within a project
- Interpret and apply the agency's project management policies, framework, procedures, and governance requirements
- Provide stakeholders with timely updates, reports and budgets to ensure flow of information
- Previous experience as a project coordinator or project support within the public sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856