Promotions and Administration Coordinator
Our client delivers quality fuel products and services across Australia and operate and supply a network of more than 316 retail locations, as well as an extensive 24-hour diesel-stop network and a fuel card program. They also manage and operate 20 depots and multiple seaboard import terminals. The ongoing growth in their network of owned, managed and supplied retail sites offers greater conveniences for their fuel card customers - more places to refill, refuel and unwind. As such they are seeking a Depot Supervisor to commence with them as soon as possible.
As the Promotions and Administration Coordinator you will manage the various merchandising promotions and processes in the merchandising team along with controlling various site administration requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring our promotional program, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and messages.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The development and execution of our promotional program to ensure all deadlines are met
- Developing and delivering effective internal and external communication tools for example the weekly newsletter
- Assisting with communication to retail sites and operations team
- Managing the promotional program distribution to ensure all sites receive correct POS
- Planning and executing promotional activities including new launches
- Overseeing the promotion of new sites as well as social media and other electronic media
- Coordinating the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support the category managers, category plans, and new store openings or site refreshes.
- Being responsible for day-to-day enquiries from retail sites
- Providing menu boards updates
- Maintaining project tracking spreadsheets
- Maintaining the brand guidelines for promotional program
- Taking ownership of administration for various licences
- Managing of RBM Listing update
- Creation of Site ID's
- Site Folder Maintenance
- Providing Office365 Access & Passwords & ACAPMA support to the training coordinator
- Following up on various site stationary
- Assisting with the development and management of the Co-operative budget
- Creating Purchase orders and invoices
- Providing post-promotion reports, analysis, and regular status reports on promotional programs
You will be achievement-focused and thrive in an environment where beating challenging goals and solving problems effectively is required. You will build on the collaborative culture in the team and be a natural leader.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, the ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Marketing Certificate, Diploma or Degree or Diploma
- Solid Understanding and experience in retail
- Understanding of print and social marketing
- Microsoft office skills (publisher, word, excel)
- Strong customer service skills and ability to foster relationships with key stakeholders
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Pro-Active customer centric approach
- Agile approach to a changing work environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver projects and results within time lines
- Excellent organisational, verbal, and written communication and the ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner
- Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative, and collaborative attitude
- Sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to deal with pressure in a dynamic and busy work environment
What's on Offer
- Great culture stemming from the roots of a family operated business
- Large organisation that is on a continual growth trajectory
- Opportunity for success to be recognised and long-term career progression and growth opportunities
+61 7 3407 3107
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856