Role: Qualified Case Assessor/ QA (Multiple openings)
Duration:Long Term Contract Role
About the Client:
Our client is a leading global services organisation seeking multiple qualified Case Assessors (Mid - Senior) to join their project team. This project team is dedicated to servicing a large government client and assist them with case management across different financial products.
- Case Assessor - 2+ years of experience
- Senior Case Assessor- 4+ years of experience with at least 1 year on Quality Assurance role
- Team Lead - 5+ years of experience with coaching/ mentoring junior staff to remediate quality issues
- Must be RG146 (all modules) certified
- 4+ years' experience in complex financial advice remediation programs, with at least 1 year in a Quality Assurance role
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills with a customer service orientation
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments and a good understanding of how funds and related products are administered.
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have full working rights
- Contact customers to understand and document complaint specifics including all relevant details
- Follow-up and follow-through as required (via both email and telephone)
- Request relevant information including confidential documents to inform assessment of complaints
- Document customer information and case assessment work papers and outcomes in case management system in required format and level of detail
- Draft formal 'Assessment Outcome' document to be shared with both client and customer
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856