Reception - Assessment Session Coordinator
Exciting opportunity within the manpower group for a customer focused recruitment assessment coordinator being the face to meet and greet the new recruits. We are looking for a person who can work a 12-week or maybe more assignment which may extend or open other opportunities within the group.
We are looking for a focused customer service person that has a bubbly personality, with strong administration and has excellent communication skills. Ideally you have been exposure to recruitment or have a solid understanding of what is required.
below on what we are ideally looking for:
· Customer service experience, ability to sit at the front desk and meet candidates
· Proven ability to multitask and work with competing priorities
· Ability to work with stakeholders (Doctors, Psychologists, senior ADF personnel) and positively engage and manage various personalities
· Ability to pick up and work across multiple systems (please note we are currently in a transformation process with our internal CRM system) so we need someone who is to able to adapt to change well
· Autonomous, can get the job done with minimal direction and make it their own
· Ability to interpret things quickly
- Knowledge of recruitment (Desirable not essential)
- A valid driving licence and reliable vehicle
- Great communication skills
- Passion for people
- A can-do attitude
Start Now or in January for the right person
Will require a security clearance for the successful applicant.
Work hours are Mon to Fri 7.30am - 4pm.
Contact us today
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856