- Initial 12 month casual contract
- Brisbane CBD location
Manpower is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a talented Receptionist to support a large team. As the Receptionist, you will be the primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders and will ensure the office runs smoothly.
This is an APS3 Level role, and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
You will generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service to all internal and external stakeholders, including any visitors to the office.
- Provide support to the Office Manager in maintaining the Agency Brisbane office, to ensure employees working environment is comfortable and efficient
- Be involved in the on-boarding and orientation of new starters to the Brisbane office
- Responsible for maintaining the Agency's office and kitchen supplies at an appropriate level.
- Maintain an up to date level of knowledge regarding facilities and security policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the Brisbane office manager and broader facilities and security team, including but not limited to invoice processing, stationery orders, catering requests and meeting room bookings, where required.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills and incredible work ethic
Please note, due to the nature of this role and the Government agency, candidates must be an Australian Citizen to be considered.
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856