One of our clients is currently looking for a Record Support Officer to join their team in Brisbane for 6 month "contract role".
As Support Officer (Records) you will provide the first point of contact and, where possible, an initial point of resolution for incidents and support requests for the department's records management system. You will also be required to resolve record management incidents and requests through effective questioning, negotiation, application of knowledge and use of interpersonal skills ensuring the provision of high-quality customer service to stakeholders and users of the department's records management system.
The right Candidate good Costumer service and Information Management experience.
Duties of the role:
- Undertake document and records management activities to ensure a lawful, efficient, effective, flexible and client focused approach is provided. Such activities include mail, document, scanning, file, archive and quality and disaster management.
- Assist in the evaluation, development, implementation, maintenance and review of departmental records management policies, procedures, standards, industry trends, systems and guidelines in accordance with departmental requirements, including the provision of second level support.
- Provide advice to Document Management Services staff and clients on the management of corporate information policies, standards, systems and practices relating to effective document and records management. Promote and market the full range of document and records management services available to the department through a variety of communication channels.
- Assist in the preparation of reports relating to volume analysis reports, operational, financial and performance matters.
- Participate in the operational planning and problem analysis relating to Document Management Services to ensure these services are delivered to client satisfaction on time and within budget. Provide administrative services to Document Management Services.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of the departmental business classification plan, corporate thesaurus and records retention and disposal schedules and provide advice to clients on their application.
Apply today, or contact me to learn more about this role!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856