This is a business focused on people - our clients, our candidates and each other. As a world leader in changing people's lives, Manpower boasts 4,000 offices in 82 countries and territories around the world.
We have an amazing opportunity available to join our busy, high energy office as a full 360 Recruitment Consultant. If successful you will work with a team of highly diligent, ethical professional recruiters with a strong sales focus and strong commercial acumen. We have an exciting and modern team environment, which will enable a commercially smart recruiter to succeed. If you are looking to make your mark in a business offering genuine career progression, we want to hear from you!
About the role/culture:
- Manage and develop an existing customer base, whilst on-boarding new client relationships on an ongoing basis
- Recruit both permanent and temporary roles across a wide variety of role types and customers
- Work closely with our group brands (Safesearch and Greythorn) to expand relationships
- We're an extremely results driven business, but we drive results with total transparency and total support. If you're keen to continue learning and development, you'll be better than you've ever been before in this environment!
- We have the processes and structure in place for a top performer to thrive
- A demonstrable history of Accounting & Finance recruitment within the Australian market.
- You genuinely want to keep learning and honing your skills in sales and recruitment
- You're experienced in search recruitment - you know how to approach a passive candidate and present them with great career opportunities
- You love to 'push the envelope' - you're known for your down to earth approach and a sense of humour - you'll definitely need that here!
- Proven ability to outperform and exceed revenue targets, whilst enabling those around you to grow.
- Experience assisting with contracts, RFP proposals, and presenting recruitment and professional services solutions.
- You will be working alongside experienced leaders in a stable business.
- A supportive and positive team environment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Exciting career opportunities.
If you want to join a hard-working team that gets results and rewards success, then please apply via the advertisement. Please note that all applications will be reviewed, but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
+61 3 8633 4000
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).