About the Company
Our client is a trusted disability support provider on a mission to shape the future of disability services in Australia. We are currently seeking passionate Recover At Work Advisors to assist injured workers and their managers to a supported and timely return to work program, maximising rehabilitation outcomes and minimising organisations insurance premiums.
With a supportive and inclusive work culture, you will provide invaluable support of the continuous improvement in the business performance of Human Resources and effectively contribute towards achievement of the organisation's vision and purpose.
About the Role
The Recover At Work Advisor will be responsible for:
- Lodging claims with insurers through workers compensation injury management system and ensuring initial notifications are lodged within reporting
- Assisting in developing and implementing timely return to work plans and injury management
- Coordinating the worker's recovery at work, including assisting in identifying timely suitable and meaningful duties
- Actively promoting injury management and return to work processes and positively influencing worker perceptions and promoting the health benefits of good
- Training and educating managers, supervisors and workers about injury management and return to work
- Ensure adherence to organisation policies & procedures and all relevant government legislation and standards, including NDIS Quality and Safeguards Framework.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead, persuade, negotiate, consult with, and provide advice on workers compensation claims management and rehabilitation issues
- Effectively lead the coordination of workers compensation claims management processes and early intervention strategies at an individual and an organisational level
- Knowledgeably interpret and apply workers compensation legislative standards and guidelines as they apply to organisational claims management and rehabilitation initiatives
- A true passion for assisting injured workers recover at work
- Current relevant qualifications in Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordination accreditation
- Must hold a current 'C' class driver's licence
- Multiple locations across NSW
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic work culture
- Competitive salary with salary packaging benefits
- A supportive workforce with coaching and development opportunities
How to apply:
If you are keen to be a part of a team that is not just supporting people, but putting the people we support first, in a role that is both challenging and rewarding, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856