My client, a global Edtech leader in connecting the international student community, using the best digital platforms and mobile apps to the best universities around the world. They create seamless CX's for students to be able to make the most important education decisions about their future University options and ultimately their future careers.
The role of the Security & Compliance Specialist will develop an in depth knowledge of a designated region to protect all aspects of IELTS ( International English Language Testing System) business objectives.
Providing all aspects of business assurance, the Specialist will conduct audits, undertake investigations, and monitor in-country security settings within an assigned country. The information and data derived from these activities will then be used to implement security best practices, develop bespoke audits, and enhance security settings through formal and informal changes to policy and procedure.
- Develop solutions to security incidents arising from within both paper and CD IELTS
- Recommend policies and procedures to enhance security where areas of concern are
identified through audit and/investigation
- Monitor and evaluate security incidents in the IELTS network to ensure consistent
application of policies and procedures is being undertaken
- Drive increases compliance and process improvement across the IELTS global network
- Review audit outcomes from both internal and external sources to ensure the successful
completion of the UKVI and IELTS compliance program
- Monitor, track and compile audit trends to make recommendations that effectively reduce non-compliance's and security concerns
- Ensure that all investigations are completed in a highly accurate, thorough, and timely
manner according to documented policies and procedures
- Proactively look for efficiencies in case-handling times
- Track trends in investigation data and work with local staff to ensure that any necessary
remedial action is taken
- At least 3 plus years experience in an administrative function across QA/documentation audits/examination investigations/ invigilation/document checking processing.
- An understanding of the IELTS policy, processes and systems would be highly advantageous
- Understanding of the role of quality and compliance in delivering the IELTS business strategy
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Very good report writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with stakeholders
- Demonstrated research skills in an online and paper-based information environment
- Ability to combine audit and evaluation skills to facilitate quality improvement outcomes
If this role sounds like a good fit and you want to work for one of the best global employers, contact either Dani or Raj at Manpower Professional, Melbourne office for a chat.
Email us at or
Closing Date: 3rd December 2021
+ 61 413 471 770
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856