Senior Data Modeller
Seeking a Sydney based Data Modeller, 12 months, Experience in Dynamic simulation models and complex mathematical formulas is highly regarded.
- Collection and decomposition of requirements from multiple stakeholders, particularly in the context of complex systems.
- Conceptualisation and development of computational models based on behavioural or social theories.
- Reporting of analytical findings to broader audiences, including documentation, presentations, papers, and data visualizations.
Skills and Experience: (Australian Citizenship required)
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, statistics, or related disciplines together with extensive relevant experience. Honours, Masters or PhD are highly valued.
- Programming skills, particularly using Java and/or experience with NetLogo or AnyLogic simulation development environments.
- Extensive experience dealing with real-world data sets, including heterogeneous structured data with missing or unreliable field.
- Ability to conceptualise and develop computational models based on behavioural or social theories.
- Demonstrated focus on accuracy, attention to detail with high-level organisational skills.
- High-level information management and computer science data skills including experience in the use of data capture systems.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and decomposing requirements from multiple stakeholders, particularly in the context of complex systems.
- Experience in reporting analytical findings to broader audiences, including documentation, presentations, papers, and data visualizations.
If it sounds like you, please hit apply ans submit your response asap.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856