- Collaborative team and flexible arrangements
- Above average remuneration package
- Contribute to the economic, environmental, and social development of communities
About the Company
As a Senior Payroll Officer, you will be working at a multinational conglomerate who provides infrastructure solutions and sustainable projects around the world. The goal is to help transition our world towards a low-carbon economy and create a healthier community for all. Technical expertise and innovation will be delivered to projects focusing on a wide variety of industries including cities, transport, water, real estate, energy, and finance.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be working in a collaborative team of payroll officers by managing the end-to-end payroll process. This includes but not limited to:
- Processing payroll and being the main point of contact for payroll queries
- Calculating tax and deductions, handling superannuation and leave, setting up new employees
- Assist end of month payroll reporting, update and maintain payroll records
- Follow relevant policies and procedures, and respecting the boundaries of your role
Formal qualifications are not highly regarded but may be preferred for this Senior Payroll Officer position. Our prospective candidate will need at least 7-9 years experience in Payroll and experience using either Chris 21 or iChris. Workday and/or Kronos is also preferable. The successful candidate will also need to have experience in understanding and interpreting relevant awards (preferably in the blue-collar sector).
It is necessary our Senior Payroll Officer possesses the necessary skills and experience to transition into their role smoothly. These include:
- Communication - Ensure reliable and relevant information is provided to all stakeholders
- Time Management - Managing the remuneration of many employees and meeting deadlines
- Microsoft Office - Proficient and efficient with data entry, formulas, and visualisation techniques
Remuneration and Location
Sitting near the Melbourne CBD, this position will be in Port Melbourne. This a permanent Senior Payroll Officer position with an above average annual salary package of $85,000.00 AUD, plus superannuation. Flexible working arrangements can be discussed with the client.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information, please reach out to the Accounting and Finance Team at ManpowerGroup.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.