We are looking for an experienced provisioning technician to join the team in Sydney for a long-term contract. This is a field role which involves travelling to various sites in Sydney.
- An employee at this level must be capable of performing work outlined below, including the requirements of tier I.
- Able to communicate and to work with other technicians, departments, and customers (Moderate interaction).
- Exercises good interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Must have a valid driver's license and own vehicle for travel
Provisioning Support (This refers to SBT involvement in such, not the PST itself).
- Responsible for troubleshooting \ solution implementation for automated transactions.
- Understands provisioning workflows and can effectively utilize the SLIKI or internal resources to identify possible failures with automation.
- Responsible for escalating transactions to appropriate internal groups when Operations is unable to resolve.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with basic network, operating system installations, and configurations in relation to the company's automated transactions. This is applied once operational resources are exhausted.
Datacenter Walkthroughs -
- Perform required walkthroughs per shift of the facility as mandated by compliance. Technicians will notate audible \ visual alarms on customer servers and escalate any facility issues to the datacenter.
- Responsible for opening tickets with customers for audible \ visual alarms. Tier III technicians will coordinate further on a resolution for the customer.
- Responsible for resolving any alarms that can be addressed without prior customer consent.
Distressed Inventory -
- Responsible for resolving distressed inventory by performing the appropriate internal processes such as running hardware diagnostics.
- Responsible for supporting site thresholds by performing component farming.
Internal Requests -
- Responsible for handling internal escalations and performing work under the supervision of the Site Manager for any internal hardware requests.
Outage \ UIP Response (Rack Level Outage) -
- Responsible for responding to UIP related events around physical infrastructure. Coordinating with internal departments to resolve outage events around faulty links, optics, or failed Networking devices.
- Requires escalation for any outage that extends outside of a single rack in the datacenter. Outage events are performed under the supervision and guidance of Site Management.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856