Our client in Newcastle is looking for an enthusiastic Service Desk Agent to join the team. This is a contract opportunity suitable to entry level candidates. Recent graduates with a network background and full working rights are welcome to apply.
- Work within the ITIL framework for Incident, change and problem management out of a ticketing system.
- Work in shifts pattern and flexible to work extra hours when required.
- Take ownership of technical escalations and customer requests and work towards resolving them within the SLAs defined in the Statement of Work.
- Perform BAU work and assist on projects where your skill set is suitable.
- Provide support assistance on non-specialisation technologies.
- Document procedures and environments.
- Management and maintenance of the infrastructure across various clients
- Be responsible for ensuring assigned jobs are completed within SLAs
- Performing regular maintenance such as Windows patching, Firmware upgrades to hardware, Application upgrades, virtual server builds/upgrades/migrations.
- On call work will be applicable depending on business need
- Education - IT/ or similar qualification
- Experience within a similar service desk role is desirable
- Network background/ operation background
- Solid experience and knowledge with managing IP addresses, default gateway
- Should have experience with networking skills - DNS, DHCP
- Experience with installation of windows server
- Able to solve problems and think creatively
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- An excellent listener to evaluate customer needs and translate into workable solutions
- Open to work in roster shifts
If this opportunity suits you, please apply or feel free to call me directly for any enquiries.
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856