The help desk analyst would have some experience performing 1st level trouble shooting of Audio-Visual issues in our meeting room environment.
* Required to perform Computer imaging for our laptop fleet to deliver Refresh completion goals for 2022 (Windows and Mac experience required, Experience using SCCM beneficial)
* Manage Workgroup queues for Incident and Request, ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLA's) targets are met (ITSM / ServiceNow experience not compulsory but would be beneficial)
* Maintain Asset Management database for all Laptop and peripheral equipment
* Work in the Technology Concierge performing first level support to our colleague base who currently use Laptops running Windows 20H2 & Apple Mac using Big sur and Monterey.
* Act as a back-up for our Audio Visual (AV) resource, that role is to ensure all AV meeting spaces are working and appointed with appropriate documentation for colleague support.
* Assist the colleague base with AV support during scheduled Town hall meetings held onsite.
* Some knowledge of Webex and Cisco meeting HDW would be beneficial.
Desirable experience -
* Microsoft 365 suite
* ITSM ServiceNow
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856