Service Desk Level 1 - Short Term Contract
Location - Macquarie Park
Short term contract
Start Date - Asap
Our global client is looking for an addtion in a client facing role with Service Desk Level 1 experience.
Job Responsibilties -
- Provide technical support in person and via the phone for all end user computing devices and corporate IT services
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, network devices, printers and scanners (including laptops, desktops, desk phones and smartphones)
- Assist with/manage asset management and procurement
- Troubleshoot printing & printer issues
- Provide software and application support and troubleshooting
- Provide Windows 7/Windows 10 support
- User account administration (creation, termination and resets) including virus and spyware removal
- Provide remote support via online tools as permitted
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks via SCCM (or other tools) as required
- Test new technology including Windows updates, Windows packages and Operating System updates as required
- Provide physical presence to assist remote teams in troubleshooting server & network issues
- Escalate issues to support vendors as required
- Provide Service Desk and Support reporting as required
- Responsible for end to end ticket management via corporate ticketing tools
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856