About The Company
With a 90-year legacy, our clients are a distinguished leader in Waste Management Services. Their proven expertise in waste collection and management is complemented by cutting-edge equipment and technology. Dedicated to safety, the organisation prioritises comprehensive training for staff. Constantly innovating, they are set to introduce hydrogen-based advanced trucks, showcasing their commitment to technology and training that will upskill their workforce.
About the role
As a State Workshop Manager, you'll supervise and manage each of the State's maintenance workshops and mechanical staff in the repair and maintenance of any vehicles and equipment as required with a focus on quality and timeframes.
Benefits of the role
- Company car + fuel card + phone
- Heavily influence the success of state-wide operations
- Future growth opportunities within the company
- The opportunity to lead and train staff
- Supervise workshops and staff across multiple sites
- Ensure repairs and maintenance are completed according to quality standards
- Ensure all sites are operating in a clean and safe manner
- Create a supportive and encouraging environment that leads itself to success
- Maintaining effective communication with the National Workshop Manager
- Work hours: ~9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Key selection criteria
- A trade certificate in automotive technology
- 2 - 5 years working in a similar leadership position
- Experience managing workshops, branches or garages
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via the link below. Or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856