This large department plays a critical role in enhancing the lives of Queenslanders and currently have several key programs of work underway and requires a Technical Delivery Manager to commence on a contract through until 31st August 2021 with the potential for further extensions.
The Technical Delivery Manager role facilitates projects and structured internal activities (SIAs) in the areas of assisting and designing solution integration in alignment to Department patterns, provisioning pre-production and production environments, and aiding projects and SIA's through ICT related governance gates including Go Live activities.
A Technical Delivery Manager will typically perform and demonstrate the following attributes:
- Undertakes objective, systematic analysis and draws accurate conclusions based on evidence. Identifies problems and works to resolve them. Thinks laterally, identifies and implements improved work practices.
- Values specialist expertise and capitalises on the knowledge and skills of others within the organisation. Contributes own expertise to achieve outcomes for the business unit.
- Builds and sustains positive relationship with team members, stakeholders and clients and is responsive to changes in client and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Seeks feedback from others; communicates areas of strengths and acknowledges development needs. Reflects on own behaviour and recognises the impact on others and shows commitment to learning and self-development.
- Confidently presents messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner. Focuses on key points and uses appropriate, unambiguous language. Selects the most appropriate medium for conveying information and structures written and oral communication to ensure clarity.
As the successful incumbent you will demonstrate strong skills and experience in the following areas:
- Large and complex Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory implementations
- Large Identity, Access Management and Authorisation technology implementations
- Demonstrated experience with compiled, scripting or query languages, including:
- Any Microsoft .NET language
- Tcl (TCL) as used with F5 iRules
- T-SQL (Microsoft Transact SQL)
- Microsoft Cloud services and technologies:
- Azure services (e.g. SQL PaaS, IaaS, Express Route, AAD, etc.)
- Office O365 related services and products (E.g. Dynamics 365, Teams, etc.)
- And one or more of the following product categories:
- Exchange 2013 or later
- Microsoft SQL server 2012 or later (can include experiences with SSAS and SSIS)
- Any Microsoft System Center product (e.g. SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM, etc.) 2012 or later
- Microsoft Server 2012 or later including possible roles, role services and features
- Demonstrated experience in the production of technical documentation including two or more of the following:
- Architectural high level and detailed designs
- As built guides
- Operations guides
- Demonstrated high level experience with network technologies with one or more of the following technologies (on-premises and/or cloud based):
- Firewalls - preferably Juniper based kernel
- Application Delivery Network (Load Balancers - preferably some F5)
- Proxy or content filtering
- Web Application Firewall
- Excellent oral and written communication skill required to communicate effectively with staff and clients of varying technical expertise.
To be considered for this role 'Apply Now' with your up to date resume and a 1-2 page statement of suitability
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856