Transformation Finance Lead / Project Accountant Lead - Remote/Hybrid Working
Our client is looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, open to different ideas and cultures, can connect with customers and colleagues and work with courageous integrity every day.
In this role, you will manage the Business Area's Design, Digital Delivery and Data Team investment. Ensuring successful delivery and that the Area's AOP remains on track, including optimising the ROI. This role will require interaction with a large number of stakeholders including the department's COO, Head of Design, Digital & Delivery, Chief Administration Office (CAO), Product and Channel managers, Finance, Transformation Community, HR and other Global Functions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing project / portfolio financials including related cost centres and headcount
- Supporting the Transformation Leads with invoicing/billing requirements
- Responsible for business case development / tracking through a standardised lens, including supporting financial modelling, managing capitalisation and tracking benefits realisation
- Supporting key governance meetings including the Portfolio Investment Committee meeting to ensure that critical information to drive key decisions and escalations is presented and addressed by relevant senior management and key deliver partners.
- Accountable for the successful establishment and formalisation of an investment governance framework to support the optimisation of ROI for the department's project portfolio, including alignment to the wider Business strategy/objectives and Company tools, standards and methodology.
- Management of all relationships with Business & Finance partners locally, regionally and globally
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Accountant (with Chartered Accountancy qualifications)
- Experiene in retail banking
- Advanced skills in project management, financial reporting and portfolio governance
- Prince2 or other project management qualifications
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Retail Banking sector with the ability to interpret key business challenges that require escalation and decisions that need to be address by senior management or other partners
- Strong communication skills and confidence to discuss complex topics in a clear and non-technical way
Candidates for this role will need to demonstrate they hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship.
Ideally Sydney based however will consider Melbourne or Queensland.
Hybrid work opportunity.
Contract role with possible extension/temp to perm.
Ph: +61 2 9263 8511
Mob: 0493 421 118
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856