We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join a fast paced environment in the role of Triage Officer within the Mortgage Care team. The role is responsible for validating mortgage application completion prior to credit assessment to ensure a smooth and efficient decision process. Coupled with providing an outstanding customer experience to both the broker and proprietary base - supporting and assisting Relationship Managers/Brokers with home loan applications.
- Validation of all incoming home loan applications and supporting documents ( pre-credit assessment)
- Complete customer pre-screening checks for broker introduced customers to ensure all required KYC, ID/V & support docs have been completed correctly prior to formal credit assessment
- Meet broker, proprietary and customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, professionalism, and warmth
- Managing and resolving any broker & proprietary enquiries on pending home loan applications and meeting requests within set service legal agreements (SLAs)
- Validating home loan applications ( pre-credit assessment)
- Managing broker enquires over the phones or email
- Liaise with Underwriting Services, Brokers & Proprietary, DocuPREP & settlement agent
- High attention to detail with strong focus on quality
- Ability to work autonomously & within fast past team environment
- Ideally have mortgage experience & understanding of loan process
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Problem solving aptitude
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856