We are currently seeking 10 x Pick Packers to join our client who are an industry leader who specialise in the manufacturing of pet foods.
6am to 2pm
$27.15 per hour
- Packing pre packaged pet foods
- Stock control & inventory management
- Loading & unloading pallets
- Maintaining a clean work area
- General warehousing duties
- Physically fit
- Comfortable to work in cold areas and in an environment with raw meats and strong odours
- Safety conscious and the ability to adhere to WHS policies and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Basic computer knowledge
- A good attitude and able to work within a team
To be Successful:
- Must have full working rights
- Own transport is essential
- Must be able to go for a walk through
- Able to commit to ongoing work
If this sounds like you, please click 'APPLY' now!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856