We are currently seeking three Stamping General Hands to join our team.
- 2 x Afternoon shift 2:00pm to 9:30pm weekdays. $34.85 p.h.
- 1 x Morning shift 6:00am to 2:00pm weekdays - $29.04 p.h.
Operating in a printing environment with laser marking machines, this role involves being a part of a small production team focused on quality and efficiency.
Primary Activities - Accountabilities
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate marking machines efficiently as per instructions.
- Complete production reports and maintain accurate documentation.
- Ensure quality control by interpreting job sheet details and inspecting printed tags.
- Promptly report machine issues, malfunctions, or product quality concerns to the supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of tidiness and organization around production machines.
- Proactively contribute to site safety by reporting hazards, risks, or incidents.
- Stay informed on company procedures, policies, and other information through participation in shift toolbox meetings and policy training.
- Ensure work is in line with Quality and Environmental Health & Safety procedures and policies.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Attributes:
- Knowledge of products and processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Quality-focused mindset.
- Efficient time management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in computing.
- Trustworthy and responsible.
If you are a dedicated and skilled individual seeking a challenging role in a dynamic printing environment, we invite you to apply. Join us in maintaining high-quality standards and contributing to the success of our production team. Apply now!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856