A unique opportunity has become available for a highly driven and professional administrator to join our client's global financial services operations team based in Sydney CBD. There are multiple contract opportunities available.
About the Role:
You will be supporting a progressive and driven Operations team within the company's foreign exchange business unit. As the successful candidate, you will be professional, driven with a high attention to detail, managing several key responsibilities at once.
- Payment validation and Dual verification of domestic and cross border wire transfers.
- Payment reviews to ensure transactions meet all Cross-Border payment regulatory requirements.
- Counter party funding, processing high value transfers between Bank accounts.
- Send SWIFT payments to counterparty banks.
- Supporting business colleagues to resolve customer issues and deliver highest levels of customer satisfaction.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Ability to work as part of a progressive and dynamic team
- Driven and innovative with a focus on business process improvements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with the ability to manage several systems at once
- Strong focus on client and customer delivery and excellence
About our client
Our client is a global financial services company which provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. As the world's largest card issuer our client is the premium network for high-spending card members, a processor of millions of transactions daily, and a partner that provides business-building services to a worldwide merchant base.
Please apply or feel free to reach out to me directly for any enquiries.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856