Work for a leading Australian manufacturing company supplying materials to commercial clients. Operating along the East side of Australia, this company values quality products and service above all else. They currently have an opportunity for an Accounts and Payroll Officer to join them in their Caboolture office.
This company is currently seeking an experienced Accounts & Payroll Officer looking to develop their career with a leading manufacturing company. As the successful Accounts & Payroll Officer you will have great teamwork skills, and be able to work autonomously when needed. Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Reconciling financial accounts
- Invoicing and receipting
- Responding to stakeholder enquiries
- Accurate and secure data collection and reporting
- Assisting with all payroll procedures including PAYG tax and reporting
- Assisting with finance and payroll reporting
- Any ad hoc finance and payroll tasks as required
As the Accounts & Payroll Officer you will have high level written and verbal communication skills and experience working with internal and external stakeholders. You will have experience in a similar role, both working autonomously and as part of a team. As the successful Accounts & Payroll Officer you will have experience in a number of accounting and payroll systems and be computer savvy.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or higher
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with payroll and accounting systems
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856