- Initial 6-month contract with conversion to perm
- AO3 level role
- Be part of new programs
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking to on-board an enthusiastic administration officer, who will be key in supporting a new program via admin delivery and reporting.
This is an initial 6-month contract, with the potential to covert to perm
About the role:
- Manage data entry, reporting and data analysis tasks
- Provide adminstrative support to the Administration Supervisor
- Support new program initiatives and support the wider program team
- Provide mentoring and training to new staff members
- Follow all department policies and procedures
- Work to tight timelines and provide efficient updates to LOB managers
- You can work with a level of autonomy and independence, and can confidently make decisions that are based on professional judgement and in the context of a complex and changing environment.
- You take a proactive approach to managing activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong attention to detail and administration accuracy
- You are confident in bringing issues or program hiccups to the leadership team to ensure problems are addressed in a timely manner and reduce risk of further issues occurring.
Please note, applications close Monday, 15 November
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856