Administration / Collections Officer
Office location - Forest Hill
Part-time working hours
- Collect the Cheques from office and Deposits to bank.
- Update Accounts Receivable team about the details and copies.
- Invoice Scanning to hub (blind scan).
- Collect & scan the documents to concern team.
- Interactions and mail communications with external and internal teams basis the inflow and outflow of documents.
- Required to travel around client locations.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Experience in similar role or Finance/banking/accounting would be plus
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Madhuri - +61 386 334 112
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856